Love has been shown to be a versatile tool to express feelings, thoughts or promises. Rather it’s through music, a speech, movies, poems or most importantly the word of God. I thought it would be fun to look up some of the quotes that inspire me about love and share them on the post today. Enjoy!
- “What’s love got to do with it.” – Tina Turner
- “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins.” – 1 Peter 4:8
- “Love means never having to say you’re sorry.” – Love Story
- Learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all.” – Whitney Houston
- “(If loving you is wrong) I don’t want to be right.” – Luther Ingram
- ” I have decided to stick with love. Hate is to great a burden to bear.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- ” The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
- ” Love begins at home and it’s not how much we do…but how much love we put into action.” – Mother Teresa
- ” Love is always bestowed as a gift – freely, willingly and without expectation. We don’t love to be loved; we love to love. – Leo Buscaglia
- ” And now abide faith, hope, love, these three, but the greatest of these is love.” 1 Corinthians 13:13
So what do you say about love? Any quotes that inspire you?