If your’re having a party with friends, yourself, parents or spouse here are a few lovely treats to put on the menu. It’s always a great idea to be hands on. This shows that you have taken the time and preparation to show and express your love. Try some lovely treats that are simple yet thoughtful.
Fruit Cup Parfait
Toss 1/2 cup raspberries with 1 tablespoon chocolate liqueur; layer with crumbled brownies and chocolate ice cream in 2 glasses. Top with whipped cream and more raspberries.
Chocolate Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup(s) (6 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy (whipping) cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) light corn syrup
Orange Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup(s) (8 oz) fat-free sour cream
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) freshly grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh orange juice
- You also need: Sixteen 10- to 12-in. wooden skewers
1 lb large ripe strawberries(cherries or pretzels)
1/2 lb (8 oz) chopped chocolate or chocolate chips – milk, semi sweet or dark
1/4 lb (4 oz) white chocolate (optional)
1 cup chopped nuts – pecans or almonds (optional)
Bags of gummy fishes-card on the inside that says different things like,”I saw you and I was hooked.”
Make something with a personal touch. I enjoy things that are made rather than bought. It means a lot for someone to take time to show you they care. You don’t have to be the best cook to make lovely treats.