Proverbs 17:22 – A merry heart doeth good [like] a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.
At times we are so serious about life that we forget that laughter can be like medicine to our spirit. Laugh a Little. Now there are good things to laugh at according to us being followers of Christ. We don’t want to laugh or make fun of people and make them feel less of a person. Some people feel as though when reading scripture it is sooooooo serious. Now don’t get me wrong! Our souls are a serious matter. But sometimes I come across a few things that make me chuckle and I tend to think that God had quite of a sense of humor. Then there are times when reading I think of things and wonder if I’m the only one who laughed at that? To my surprise I found a few people who thought of some things just as I did and we laughed together. Hopefully no one take offense these are just jokes and humorous thoughts.
- Genesis 2:21 — Is the Lord really an anesthesiologist? Perhaps, since this verse states that the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam.
- Genesis 7 — The wealthiest rancher in the Bible? Probably Noah, as he had all the livestock while everyone else was liquidated. (Submitted by Dan Bates)
- Genesis 2:21-22 — Is this the first mention of electronic equipment in the Bible? Some would say yes, because from Adam’s rib was created the first loud speaker.
- Proverbs 28:25 — Obesity is a reward for trusting in God? Apparently so, as this verse states, “…he that putteth his trust in the Lord shall be made fat.”
- Zechariah 5:1 — A food fight? This verse states, “Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.”
(idsfacts.net) To find more good clean things to laugh at.